1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pdanet tether won't stay active

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ToddInMT, Nov 18, 2009.

1. ToddInMT

ToddInMT New Member

I have a verizon motorola droid and have installed pdanet to try to tether. It's fabulously simple and effective to get online. (especially compared to vzmanager). the problem comes in a couple of minutes when the connection is dropped by the phone i think. first the speed dies then the connection completely dies and i have to start over. Anybody else having this problem?

I have tried killing all the apps except pdanet on the droid to no avail. And yes i have tried the automated search function for this forum (and the manual one too). So if this is ofn, i apologize. This is my first post. [​IMG]

(I tried this on another forum with no response, lets hope i do better here!)
  2. mkloharry

mkloharry New Member

What version. are you running? it was just updated a day ago to 2.0. I have no problems.
  3. ToddInMT

ToddInMT New Member

ver 2.11

and i guess im glad to know its working for somebody as its supposed to. I just am not sure what to fiddle with to make it work.
  4. mkloharry

mkloharry New Member

Search tags for this page
pda net for android won't stay connected
pda net wont click on
pda net wont stay connecte
pda.net verizon galaxy s4 wont stay tethered
pdanet bluetooth not staying connected

pdanet won't stay connected

pdanet won't stay on
pdanet won't stay connected
pdanet wont activate