pdanet problems

davedroid2323

Reaction score
I installed pdanet on a laptop at home onenight and it worked great. I am now trying to get it to work with a work computer and I cant find the phone in any of the drives. I copied all my Itunes of my work computer after I first got the droid and it recognized it with no problems. Any body know what the heck is going on. Do I have something turned off or what?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, is this a pdanet issue or a I can't fined the drive for my sdcard in the droid?

OP
D

davedroid2323

Reaction score
I don't think it is the pdanet. I just installed it on my work pc over its internet. It says on the phone I am connected and on the PC. But I don't see it in any of my pc removable drives. I guess I don't even know where to go to view the sd card on my phone. well actually I guess it says it is connected but 2 lines down it says connections 0. The PC is showing the pdanet modem and connected in the toolbar.

Last edited:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pull down the notification bar, where it says USB connected. Tap on it and then hit mount. Either an autoplay window will come up or go to computer and find it there.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can mount the SDcard when using PDAnet...

Did you pull down the notification and tap usb connect, then mount?

OP
D

davedroid2323

Reaction score
ahhhhhh crap. I forgot about that. Thanks alot, now I will go have to show this to everyone in my office.

slayda

Reaction score
ahhhhhh crap. I forgot about that. Thanks alot, now I will go have to show this to everyone in my office.

Maybe you should do like I did and make a text file of all the steps involved. That's the only way my old brain can remember them. LOL