PDANET and Foxfi suddenly stopped working

hfein1

Reaction score
Getting message that reads: "Service error: Database failed to load" I tried rebooting, reloading both programs, still keep getting message in usb, wifi, and bluetooth modes.

Spectortime

Reaction score
Same here! I am using RAZR maxx but am having the exact same problem. When I do get it past that error, it tells me I don't have a good enough connection but I am on full bars 4g, and have been using this app with no problem for a day or so.

FalconSabre

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same error happen to me. Are you both using Verizon? I'm hoping it's just a glitch and will be working fine and now some way that Verizon is blocking the use of the app for mobile hotspots and tethering. I'm using a Bionic, but my sister has a RAZR and is having the same issue.

Last edited:

thefuzz74

Reaction score
I, too, have the same problem. I was working just fine, now nothing. I even rooted, and everything, still nothing but service error

grimey

Reaction score
I have a virgin mobile and it suddenly did the same thing to me as well. I'm using the easy tether at the moment just to be able to do things. Do you think something is going on with the apps? Updates? Server issues? (plus it seems this is the only active thread on this issue. i think it's everyone in general who's having the issue)

FalconSabre

Reaction score
Just tried it again about five minutes ago and it's working again for me at least. Tried it on both mine and my sister's and it worked on both.

grimey

Reaction score
Yep! I just tried it and It's working again! I guess the app just hiccuped! Hope everyone else has luck!

only126db

Reaction score
Did it to me not too long ago....Doin it again....I also have to reboot my phone sometimes or it starts to lag big time. I believe they are slacking on their software.