pc-addicts review: RavPower 14000mAh External Battery Charger

Discussion in 'RavPower.com' started by TerenceL, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TerenceL

TerenceL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Check this review from Chris Davis on one of RavPower's top-selling
    high capacity battery charger[14000mAh].

Recently, my wife and I started taking out of state trips. We quickly realized we don’t always have access to AC power. Our mobile phones are used a lot during these trips and we tend to drain the batteries fairly quickly.

I ended up getting a hold of a couple different devices that could help with the power issue over the past month.
    The first device was the RAVPower Wifi Disk / 3000mAh Power Bank. You can view my quick review HERE for more information.
    The next device is this RAVPower 14000mAh Power Bank. With it’s compact and portable design, you can easily throw this in a travel bag and keep with you wherever you may wander. It’s a little heavier than the 3000mAh but that is expected with so much more available power.

My wife and I used this power bank on our last trip out of state. We needed to charge two iPhones at the same time. Plugged them both in and they both started charging without any problems.

After about 1 1/2 hours, our phones were both at about 80% charged (they were both almost dead) and the RAVPower Power Bank still shows it has a full charge available.

Amazon.com: RAVPower External Battery Pack External Battery Charger Pack (14000mAh Deluxe) for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, Mini;Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 -