Paying for apps

darkserpant

Reaction score
Hi all, I just bought my first app. Shazzam. App is awesome. Anyway since I paid for it what would happen if my phone takes a crap and I need to get a replacement or verizon would have to fix the phone for some reason. What does this do to your apps? Thanks

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your paid apps are linked to your Google account. When you replace your phone, the first time it syncs up with the market, the apps should redownload.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Purchased apps are tied to your google account, so they go with you from phone to phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use Vcast song ID. It's free. It sends me an email of all the sounds it ID's (if I set it up), and I can purchase the songs from the app (if I choose).

Fenway72

Reaction score
SoundHound us a lot sweeter than Shazam, BTW.

+ 1

Soundhound is awesome. You can hum songs and it will pick it up. Also it has clips of the song you can listen to to check if it's the right one. And it gives you the lyrics.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pool_shark

Reaction score
SoundHound us a lot sweeter than Shazam, BTW.

+ 1

Soundhound is awesome. You can hum songs and it will pick it up. Also it has clips of the song you can listen to to check if it's the right one. And it gives you the lyrics.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

That sounds like midomi from Windows mobile. I loved that app. I'll have to check this out.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can also uninstall any app within 24 hours, and not be charged for it.