Patent Office Goes Off the Deep-End; Awards Apple with Patent for Rounded Rectangle

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe Apple should patent the shape of a penis. After all, they sure are experts at being dicks.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Apple would patent life and God, if they could. Then you'd have to pay them since you're alive. And if you live your life by God, you owe it to them... sorry asses.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
At first I thought it was a pretty funny joke.

Then I realized you were serious...

tumblr_lmhj8vtwml1qagxfe.gif
HAHAHAHAHA this is AWESOMENESS!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This image shows just how innovative Apple is and they should protect these unique designs!!!!! Yes this is one of the designs Apple got a patent for....
What's very interesting about this design is that it is truly innovative. I mean look at the rounded edges. Nobody will suffer from a blunt force injury with this design. That's innovation, also look at the rectangular shape. Tell me you've seen this somewhere else and I will tell you that you are lying.

This is straight up Alien "technology"....humans don't have the capacity to think this far out of the box

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Re: Patent Office Goes Off the Deep-End; Awards

I wonder how Apple came with such a unique design?

uraraten.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dougherk

Reaction score
Re: Patent Office Goes Off the Deep-End

Someone should patent a patent office (which will probably be approved with how things have been going there) then turn around and sue the original patent offices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
cereal killer said:
What's very interesting about this design is that it is truly innovative. I mean look at the rounded edges. Nobody will suffer from a blunt force injury with this design. That's innovation, also look at the rectangular shape. Tell me you've seen this somewhere else and I will tell you that you are lying.

This is straight up Alien "technology"....humans don't have the capacity to think this far out of the box

Best response by far! :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can you guys give me a ruling on my circle patent? Would that be rounded edges, or a rounded edge? It's a critical distinction.