PATCH — Focused 1.9.0 update to 2.3.340

OP
S

sephtin

Reaction score
Ok, so now that we've turned this into a gaming thread ...

I've been playing a lot Black Ops on my 360 lately. I've long since grown tired of getting my arse handed to me on a plate by 12 year olds with nothing better to do, so I largely stick to playing Co-Op 'Combat training' with a couple of friends.

I also long ago quit playing games on the PC. While it is trivial to connect the PC to my flat-screen/audio, etc, I got tired of buying a new video card/CPU/Memory every 6 months just to "stay on top" (and yes, I *HAVE* to stay on top :))

I've had a 360 since about '04? never looked back :)

Of course, My Droid X and my Viewsonic G-Tablet (Tegra 2 Android) are starting to hack away at my xbox time as well :)

Had a 360, never played it... Couldn't hack it, so traded it for a mod'd xbox. Still dont' play it, but it's running linux. :) Use it every so often.. just shell in and do what I need... kinda handy :)

akiles

Reaction score
Not a BlackOps owner yet, but I'm glad to see I'm not the last human being playing games on a pc.

Have you tried bad company yet? EA has it on sale for 50 or so with the last moh.

They just released a few free maps for bc2 and the vietnam mode is due next week (I think) for $15.

PC or Console?

/derail

I just played Black-Ops for the first time at my buddy's house the other night... I might need to buy it. Console definitely. Just not sure if I'd get it on 360 or PS3.

PC. :p

10chars

OP
S

sephtin

Reaction score
Stay on topic, folks. Non-Android games need to be discussed in the off-topic forum.

Seriously..?
I get a full on head to head personality conflict in this thread, and it veers into a catfight... and after asking a couple times for MODs to split the thread, I get NOTHING.....
But I bring MY OWN THREAD off topic a bit, and a MOD takes the time to post here to tell us to keep it on topic?

WOW. Android or not.. WOW.

chefb

Reaction score
What was that someone said there's going to be a patch for the nonleakers? ????:icon_ banana: just kidding a little break and humor inbetween advice can't be all bad lol.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stay on topic, folks. Non-Android games need to be discussed in the off-topic forum.

Seriously..?
I get a full on head to head personality conflict in this thread, and it veers into a catfight... and after asking a couple times for MODs to split the thread, I get NOTHING.....
But I bring MY OWN THREAD off topic a bit, and a MOD takes the time to post here to tell us to keep it on topic?

sephtin, furbearingmammal is not a moderator. He was just trying to keep a thread that is now off topic back on topic. It is your thread and I believe you were having some issues with it earlier on.

I would think you'd want to stay on topic about the custom ROM so you don't have any issues getting back on topic. If you want to talk about games is that really giving the custom ROM the attention it deserves?

I'm not trying to give you a bad time here, I'm just trying to point something out. It's my experience that it's best to stay on topic but I'm not going to force it upon you.

akiles

Reaction score
Oh no, he did 'nt
I thought I was in the iphone forum for a sec. Lol
j/k.

Sorry, I brought it up. But there is a very nice BFBC2 wallpaper around :)

Seriously..?

OP
S

sephtin

Reaction score
Pulling back from page2.

Again, if loading 1.9.0 LEAK over the 2.3.340 OTA, this patch will update Focused 1.9.0 LEAK version (which came out before the 2.3.340 OTA) for 2.3.340.

easycodes

Reaction score
Am i on right post.?

Hi, i want to upgrade my android 2.0 to 2.3. Is it the right post.? if it is how do i apply this patch.?

Thanks

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
What phone do you have that you'd still be on 2.0? I'm going to say no, but we might be able to help you. Please open a thread in the general Droid discussion forum and PM me with the link. I will see what I can do for you.

easycodes

Reaction score
thank you so much for your reply. I have a tablet on which android 2.0 is installed. Any help is highly appreciated. :)

Regards