password protect separate apps

ipawd1

Reaction score
Didnt dude say that HIDEIT is an app that does what yall are requesting? Go to market and look for it.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Didnt dude say that HIDEIT is an app that does what yall are requesting? Go to market and look for it.
I tried that a while ago and from what I remember it didn't work too well.

_33

Reaction score
I would rather have a "Valet" mode. Something I could click and have the phone hide certain apps from the guest user. Then you could just turn that on and hand the phone off to let them play with it. Have the app passworded to turn it off.

I would not want to have to use a password everytime I needed to read or sed a text.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
yeah valet mode would be nice, I'd pay good money for something like that. if i knew how to code i'd write something like that, thing is, I dont know why it isnt on the market yet. There is a good demand for a product like this, but for some reason its not out there for us.

chloe101x

Reaction score
solution.

Idk if this is useful now or not, but the app "chompsms" has a security lock for your texts if you choose to enable it. Chompsms kinda makes your texts look like the iphone in format and you can change the color of the font and bubble and background. Its a really good app for free!

krisn

Reaction score
password apps

I have protector you can learn about it at www.android-password.com. It allows you to set one password for any selected applications of your choice and unlocks them all at once until you lock your phone again. I installed it because my 4 year old keeps purchasing apps in the market and he can't with it on.

I use the free version and like it just fine. It is ad supported, but it's not like it bothers anything.

You can purchase a non-ad supported version too.

dynacopas

Reaction score
App lock in the market does the same thing. As well. That is what I am using currently