Passing on S5 and staying with Note 2

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
I still love my note! I'll be waiting for the Note 4. Galaxy 5 looks great though!

Caesars

Reaction score
Yeah it really is hard to give up the note 2 lol :). The phone honestly had no negatives for my style of usage :).

Note 3 ~ 5s

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been playing with the S5 since Friday. I like it a lot. I have the S4 as well. There isn't much difference UI wise really. There are some new camera modes that are pretty cool. I loved my S4 camera, and love the S5 camera as well.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I have been playing with the S5 since Friday. I like it a lot. I have the S4 as well. There isn't much difference UI wise really. There are some new camera modes that are pretty cool. I loved my S4 camera, and love the S5 camera as well.

How's the battery life compared to the S4? I heard the S5 has different batt modes to help with batt life and I wonder if it has helped..not to say S4 has a terrible battery life..but I've heard a few not able to get through the day on charge...I know this question comes up a lot on new phones but would like to know your take since you have both. Thanks!

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
How's the battery life compared to the S4? I heard the S5 has different batt modes to help with batt life and I wonder if it has helped..not to say S4 has a terrible battery life..but I've heard a few not able to get through the day on charge...I know this question comes up a lot on new phones but would like to know your take since you have both. Thanks!

I think its as good, maybe a little better. Havent really paid attention to that, but I will start.

wcjeep

Reaction score
How are the speaker (s)? Is it a single or dual speaker setup? How loud?

alhadee12

Reaction score

What provider do you have it on?

Alextodd

Reaction score
Note 2 is surely pretty impressive, and still a lot better than a good number of Smartphone's today. May be you are not willing to go with S5 because you like Note phones better