Party lounge

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He knew somebody that did inspections :)

I thought you had your smart actions setup :)

I did some research, if the law yanks you for it you have 15 days to remove it, and it has to be presented to the DMV for proof it was removed, and it will get dismissed. If not it's a 300 dollar fine :eek:

jaye712

Reaction score
MattyP said:
On a totally different topic, I found out today that the car I just bought may have the windows tinted over the legal limit ... :mad:

cant lison to pandora cuz that piece is not there..n Oo..thats not good...if it makes u feel any better,i gotta tickit the other day frm my plates bein on my dash board.hell if i knew,i aint frm here lol.state of the corn field..think i needa relocate bck to the big citys.its drivin me nuts

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

msjen2u

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Well guy and gals, I'm bugging out. I have a 5 am workout looking me in the face :). Ttyl. Keep it in the rules people :)

You know we will...nighty night

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
cant lison to pandora cuz that piece is not there..n Oo..thats not good...if it makes u feel any better,i gotta tickit the other day frm my plates bein on my dash board.hell if i knew,i aint frm here lol.state of the corn field..think i needa relocate bck to the big citys.its drivin me nuts

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

Where you from?

msjen2u

Reaction score
jaye712 said:

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

Poor feller

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
:icon_rolleyes:

I just went over 1700 posts. I quit, I'm leaving.

What are YOU complaining about? You have nearly 500 Likes and only 1,715 posts! You are getting FAR MORE than your fair share of Likes, you know!! :icon_eek: Mus be all dem wimmen....