Party lounge

jaye712

Reaction score
msjen2u said:
Lol...hey if i can do it you can...i not only needed Mattys rooted101...i had to take remedial pre root for dummies...but the important thing is i got the

Most likey i will,iam lost in that category.but ill find the topic somewhere when iam not so busy with ooorah dutys or when my lil 2 yr old quit askin me for cookies lol ..i meen,mattys classroom 215 leak did me well.if it wasnt for that.. half of my apps wouldnt be working..hw it fixed it?i have no clue

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

msjen2u

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Lol.. telling her to find a certain setting in developers options?

LOL...yep..i felt bad that i wasnt getting it until he told me to look there

msjen2u

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
Most likey i will,iam lost in that category.but ill find the topic somewhere when iam not so busy with ooorah dutys or when my lil 2 yr old quit askin me for cookies lol ..i meen,mattys classroom 215 leak did me well.if it wasnt for that.. half of my apps wouldnt be working..hw it fixed it?i have no clue

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

That's awesome

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

I'd rather be lucky than good in that situation :D

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah.. that would be ideal ;)

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On a totally different topic, I found out today that the car I just bought may have the windows tinted over the legal limit ... :mad:

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On a totally different topic, I found out today that the car I just bought may have the windows tinted over the legal limit ... :mad:

That's not cool. :(

jaye712

Reaction score
I should be suspended cuz iam sapose to do a test that tismydroid n 94 recommend on doin n iam over here @ the lounge bein entertained..* fight fight *lmao#beinLazy

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I should be suspended cuz iam sapose to do a test that tismydroid n 94 recommend on doin n iam over here @ the lounge bein entertained..* fight fight *lmao#beinLazy

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

There's no time limit LOL :rofl3:

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My question is, how did it pass inspection with the guy I bought it from? The inspection was still good on it.
He knew somebody that did inspections :)

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"
I thought you had your smart actions setup :)

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well guy and gals, I'm bugging out. I have a 5 am workout looking me in the face :). Ttyl. Keep it in the rules people :)