Party lounge

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
You have to admit it is a butt kicking, take no prisoners 1X signal. Reminds me of my V3 razor. Wait, wait, wait some more, and poof, oops lost the signal, wait wait etc.

jaye712

Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
To switch back to 4g I use the menu>settings>more>mobile networks>network mode it changes to 4g almost instantly

Thanks for the tip..i dont know if its just me,but does bein away from the actual tower kill battery?i noticed it diein way to fast when i was in Seattle a funeral.50% would die out within 3 hrs with no use..possibly another must for battery training

#215 G.I JANE

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The weaker your signal the phone has to struggle to "handshake" with the available tower.

Mr_Droid

Reaction score
Party lounge....woot woot!! Next round is on me!! It's getting close to Mardi Gras!!! Time to start training!

jaye712

Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
The weaker your signal the phone has to struggle to "handshake" with the available tower.

Got cha

#215 G.I JANE

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So what are the plans for the holidays? Anybody?

jaye712

Reaction score
94lt1 said:

Not a thang..i resently jst got back frm seattle.had to be there for my moms funeral,basically i went there unplaned so i didnt get to do much..all n all,comin back i ended up bein in first class due to weather n the flight got canceled on the actual date i was sapose to come bck,ended up in Seattle for 2 more days lol..had layover in atl n had to deal with a drunk girl at the airport

#215 G.I JANE

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think all of the neighbors are coming over. I've got no family other than my immediate one as far as I'm concerned lol
Not a thang..i resently jst got back frm seattle.had to be there for my moms funeral,basically i went there unplaned so i didnt get to do much..all n all,comin back i ended up bein in first class due to weather n the flight got canceled on the actual date i was sapose to come bck,ended up in Seattle for 2 more days lol..had layover in atl n had to deal with a drunk girl at the airport

#215 G.I JANE
Sorry to hear about your mom Jaye. That's terrible.

jaye712

Reaction score
brad92 said:
I think all of the neighbors are coming over. I've got no family other than my immediate one as far as I'm concerned lol

Sorry to hear about your mom Jaye. That's terrible.

Thanks brad..

#215 G.I JANE

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

#215 G.I JANE

Sorry to hear this... sorry for your loss. :(