part of the screen isn't working (top 5mm) in safe mode too

sekii

Reaction score
hello everybody,

i've got a (second hand) Razr which I love:hail: and been experiencing some trouble with the screen as it doesn't always possible to bring down the notification toolbar, if i turn the phone in landscape mode i won't have the same problem as the top part of the phone will be on my left, but in landscape, i've got trouble with writing a message as the first letters are on the edge of the screen...
it's really like if the first milimeters were unrecognized :icon_evil:
it does happen 3-6 time a day, no matter if i reboot or boot in safe mode, and can long from a few seconds to minutes

can you help please, many thanks in advance

PS: hope i made myself clear as i'm not english native

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
hello everybody,

i've got a (second hand) Razr which I love:hail: and been experiencing some trouble with the screen as it doesn't always possible to bring down the notification toolbar, if i turn the phone in landscape mode i won't have the same problem as the top part of the phone will be on my left, but in landscape, i've got trouble with writing a message as the first letters are on the edge of the screen...
it's really like if the first milimeters were unrecognized :icon_evil:
it does happen 3-6 time a day, no matter if i reboot or boot in safe mode, and can long from a few seconds to minutes

can you help please, many thanks in advance

PS: hope i made myself clear as i'm not english native

If this happens while in Safe mode, then your only other option is a Factory restore. A Factory restore will replace the operating system with a fresh install of the same OS. If it still happens after that, then you have an intermittent hardware failure and you should get it replaced.

Good luck! ;)

OP
S

sekii

Reaction score
If this happens while in Safe mode, then your only other option is a Factory restore. A Factory restore will replace the operating system with a fresh install of the same OS. If it still happens after that, then you have an intermittent hardware failure and you should get it replaced.

Good luck! ;)

many thanks for your answer