1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Parsing error when trying to install HTC keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by rvasquez1989, Feb 24, 2010.

1. rvasquez1989

rvasquez1989 New Member

Hey guys I keep getting a parsing error when trying to install keyboard ported from the HTC found on this thread: http://androidforums.com/nexus-one/46239-htc-keyboard-hi-res-ported-n1-no-root-required.html its an apk file I tried to dl through my droid's browser and on my pc. Had no luck with either one. Anybody else having problems with it?
  2. rvasquez1989

rvasquez1989 New Member

bump

does anyone have any information on this? i have already tried searching and came up with nothing.
  3. Ned

Ned New Member

I just downloaded it and installed via astro. works great in portrait but does not even come up in landscape. also it will FC in landscape when up open the hard keyboard.

It is a little baggy but is pretty good at predictive text and autocorrect.
Search tags for this page
droid x2 parse error

htc one s parsing error

htc thunderbolt parsing problem
parse error on htc one
parsing error on htc merge