1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Parse Error when installing Google Wallet

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Parafly9, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

Anyone else get this? I have no idea how to get around this, tried dl from a couple different sources and I'm getting this error every time when I attempt to install.
  2. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

I'm wondering if this is is related.. I did a root / unlock yesterday. Copied over from my old thundrebolt several app files, and then restored them onto the phone today. I was careful not to do system apps but I wonder if I somehow hooked something in that is now breaking it.
  3. jeffv2

jeffv2 Developer Developer

Google wallet is installed to the system and not data... so its not installable, copy it to /system/app/ and change the permissions

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  4. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

Turns out I had emailed myself the APK and for whatever reason the entire file never made it over. So when I tried to install I got errors.

I ended up moving the file over via MTP and installing on Astro, and that worked;
Search tags for this page

galaxy nexus parse error

google parse error
google wallet install problem parsing

parse error droid razr

wallet installer parsing error