Parrot Bluetooth car kit & FROYO

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Is anybody using FROYO with a Parrot bluetooth car kit ?

Everything works properly on my FROYO install except I still can not get the Parrot car kit to initiate the call on My Droid.

I have updated to the latest firmware on the Parrot CK3100 car kit.

I am using Pete's Bugless Beast FROYO.

Last edited:

jgumphress

Reaction score
Oh no! Here I have been waiting with baited breath for my OTA Froyo update and now you through this out there. I have a Parrot and love it. I love my Moto Droid too. I hope this doesn't carry over to the release version.

OP
sst45jeff

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I spoke with Parrot support this morning & they could not help because they do not have a copy of FROYO yet to test.

He did say that the French part of their company has FROYO but wont share the info with the USA side.

coolcutter

Reaction score
I have parrot bluetooth on my kenwood in dash dvd. My moto droid with froyo can't even detect the bluetooth signal but other phones can! Definitely disappointing.

OP
sst45jeff

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Is anybody using FROYO with a Parrot bluetooth car kit ?

Everything works properly on my FROYO install except I still can not get the Parrot car kit to initiate the call on My Droid.

I have updated to the latest firmware on the Parrot CK3100 car kit.

I am using Pete's Bugless Beast FROYO.

Update:
bluetooth is now working with my Parrot CK3100 bluetooth car kit to initiate the voice dialer on my Droid.

I changed over to the newest version of Froyo 2.2 build # FRG01B & now it works.
I just hit the button today out of habit and it asked me who I wanted to call.dancedroid

It must have been something that got cleaned up in the new release versus the other releases. I changed nothing else except the build version to the latest.

So if you are having problems getting your bluetooth to initiate the call, than try the newest FROYO build.:icon_ banana: