parrot asteroid and wireless tethering

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Search the market for Bluetooth tethering, I remember seeing the option on one but the name I don't remember.
*edit* it is open garden wifi tether, one you've installed the app open it and press the menu key on your phone and then select settings and you will see a Bluetooth option.
Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
lithoman

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
thanks...downloaded and will try later to connect to my parrot

OP
lithoman

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
works like a charm...I did have to make a few adjustments. I can now access the web on my head unit via bluetooth wireless tethering...sweet.
now to check the bill and see if verizon will bill me for the data????

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
works like a charm...I did have to make a few adjustments. I can now access the web on my head unit via bluetooth wireless tethering...sweet.

What kind of phone do you have? Their are a few options to remove data tracking.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

hamx0r

Reaction score
What were your "few adjustments"?

I also have a Parrot Asteroid that has the latest software (1.4.3). I got Garden Wifi Tether app and set it to bluetooth, but even after unpairing and re-pairing the phone, i don't see DUN or the like show up in the listed bluetooth features when I look at the paired phone on the Asteroid. What did you do to make it all work?

Thanks!

OP
lithoman

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I also have a Parrot Asteroid that has the latest software (1.4.3). I got Garden Wifi Tether app and set it to bluetooth, but even after unpairing and re-pairing the phone, i don't see DUN or the like show up in the listed bluetooth features when I look at the paired phone on the Asteroid. What did you do to make it all work?

Thanks!

when garden wifi is open gotto settings and check bluetooth and discoverable only in the bT section.
under Lan settings i had to play with different ones to work...the 10.10.2.0/24 works for me.

Start garden and got to network settings blutooth and click connect on the asteroid..watch your phone for any data movement until you find the right lan setting.

Let me know if this helps

Cheers