parents with kids who have android phones....

ricks

Reaction score
YOU MUST WATCH.. [video=youtube;BSNVAA61MmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSNVAA61MmM]YouTube - The car accident - using phone while you drive?[/video]

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn't happen only in spots , few weeks ago 4 friends died in an accident just like that , the driver wasn't watching the road and he steered into incoming traffic , the fifth passenger survived in a bad condition to tell the story :( . They smashed into a minivan carrying 8 other people .

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
teens driving period more dangerous than me texting and driving

my perfect driving record verifies that

ricks

Reaction score
teens driving period more dangerous than me texting and driving

my perfect driving record verifies that

It does not matter how old you are, texting while driving is worse than drunk driving. If you think you are better than them you are a bigger problem on the road than they are.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
wow, worse than drunk driving.... lol

should I bring up the time I drunk texted while driving? lol

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
the mindless followers of propaganda that is "based on safety"

those who will give up freedom in the name of safety deserve neither" something like that.... Jefferson said it

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet I have been in less than or equal to, accidents than you....

Perfect driving record.... no tickets, no wrecks (my fault or other's fault) 35..... 20 years and nothing bad.... so my record gives me the justification to believe that I can handle texting and driving

ricks

Reaction score

Perfect driving record.... no tickets, no wrecks (my fault or other's fault) 35..... 20 years and nothing bad.... so my record gives me the justification to believe that I can handle texting and driving

I believe you're an a$$ hole. Karma going to get you.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
it just takes one texting f* up to kill someone, regardless of historical record... though it could also take just one glance down at the radio... bottom line is when we're driving, we should be driving and nothing else

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
it just takes one texting f* up to kill someone, regardless of historical record... though it could also take just one glance down at the radio... bottom line is when we're driving, we should be driving and nothing else

now that I agree with.... but since I'm willing to bet you listen to the radio.... does that make you a hypocrite?

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

I believe you're an a$$ hole. Karma going to get you.

good thing there is no such thing as Karma, and no such thing as an anti-texting law in my state.... (like either would catch me anyways)

Last edited:

killuhjason

Reaction score
Just saw on the news that vzw has a app that when installed on an android phone will not allow a text message to be sent or received while moving over 10mph. It is called textecution, 40 dollars, I call BS on that. I bet a dev could make one for for way less. Just thought I'd let everyone know it was out there. Texting and driving is a big issue.

you forget one thing...us kids (im 17) most of the time know more about the phones than our parents... we could disable it in a heartbeat. nothing stops you from hitting uninstall in the application management menu ;P