Paranoid Android 5.1 Is Here For Nexus Devices

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus2cee_Selection_0022-668x287.jpg

Paranoid Android 5.1 is finally here for Nexus devices. This is pretty exciting news as Paranoid Android is one of the top roms when it comes to popularity in the Rom and hack community. The Lollipop update for Nexus devices has taken some time, and it turns out future updates may take even longer. The reason this update has taken so long is due to the fact that several of the key PA team members were lost to OnePlus. The team just doesn't have the manpower needed to keep up with more timely releases. They are actually switching from a weekly release schedule to a more reasonable "when appropriate" release schedule. A list of Nexus devices that have received the 5.1 update includes Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7 (2012), 7 (2013), 7 (2013 LTE), and 9. Head to the link below for a changelog and the downloads.

via ParanoidAndroid

Reactions: CJM

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'll have to check this out. I've always run Scotts rom on my nexus 7.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have tried it before, didn't care for it. Like a lot of ROMs, they take customization and options too far... You spend more time setting the phone up and fiddling with it than you do USING it... it makes it too busy for my tastes...

I want simple, elegant and basic...