Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
I just started my oil well in Knightdale!!! I think we can start other cities even after becoming a member of one, right?
You just need to leave the city you are currently tied to, to start a new one. Any new city you help create you will always have the "key" to their city, which allows for free travel to that city for forever. So if we started a city together you would always be welcome to my city free of roc feather charge. You would then be allowed to leave and then join a new city, while still retaining the key to mine. This is why there are people bragging about owning 40+ keys.

jimmyg

Reaction score
Hey if you guys need help starting a city hit me up... i think i have almost all the mats already to start one... my name in the game is Jimmyg

someone

Reaction score
Hey if you guys need help starting a city hit me up... i think i have almost all the mats already to start one... my name in the game is Jimmyg

I am thinking about starting one as well.. just need all the information on it.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
For those near NC who want to start up a city, send a PM to me, Varking, in game with how much wood, gold, and stone you have. Stone will be the hardest to come by.

zrikz

Reaction score
I'm in NC, but just started yesterday so I don't really have much.. still figuring it out. What is a good way to make money? I'm nearly broke =/

I screwed up too.. had 2 large oil wells and a crystal hut thing going and then left my city so I could join one a little closer to my area and didn't realize it would make me loose my stuff as well as cost me 1000 gold to join a new city... couldn't afford it, ugh. Now I'm a member of some random city because someone offered to pay for the fee.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Click the city center and click leave to leave it. You can then go change back to the other city.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I get a force close every time i start the app. I was able to register my character but when i go to sign in I get a thing saying I need a dog or something and than get a force close.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Are you rooted, running a ROM, updated to 2.1? I may be able to help if I know what your phone is running.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Just so you know, I went an started a city in Winston Salem, North Carolina but for some reason Google Maps thinks it is "Welcome, North Carolina", so I started the Welcome City! If you want an invite feel free to send me, Varking, a message in game and when I get on I will be sure to invite you.

lew487

Reaction score
if someone finish tutorial, please write my referral code:ivcuz

skel1977

Reaction score
Anyone still play this?

I called my dog and went hunting. From there i created a hut and then a cabin. Then i started dropping flags all around the place. Now i dont need my dog anymore. I can hunt using my flags. I have been selling hevlar resin for food. Works pretty good.

Question how do you trade in this game without using auction house?

Last edited:

Gilby3000

Reaction score
@skel1977

Sounds like you're getting started off pretty well. There's a decent short video on the Parallel Kingdom website about trading (It's #8 - "Basics of Trading")

The basics are that the trade posts are the easiest and only secure way of trading with other players. You do have the option to bargain with other players and do what are called "drop trades," however, there are a lot of scammers out there. It is really easy to get scammed doing this. I would recommend against it.

Use trade posts. Happy Valley has the best stocked trade post. Everything you could want is in there. Also, with the update coming later today, you'll soon have an entry in your Estates menu to the nearest good size trade post. This will be a good option for beginners to start trading goods :)

skel1977

Reaction score
Well it looks like the game is fubared. My estates are gone and my inventory is gone. The town im in is gone and its not just me, no one else in the town can see the buildings either. :(

Gilby3000

Reaction score
A rather nasty bug revealed itself late yesterday. I've had your items restored, so log out and log back in and your items should all be back.

As far as the buildings on the map... give that some time and they should show back up eventually. Sometimes traveling to a far away estate entry and then back to where you were will make the buildings show up faster.