Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Are you able to send these invites? :)
Yes, I believe I have it in my "Estates" menu. If you ever see me online feel free to send me a message and I will port there and invite you. It is where you can make a lot of money with wood or larva meat and such. Characters name is Varking in game.

Ok cool, I am Inf
I have to take my lady to her doctor to make sure all is still well with our pregnancy and then schedule a sonogram, so I will be out for a while. I will see if you are online when I get home.

shovelheadhd

Reaction score
I love this game! Wish food wasn't so hard to come by. I'm not the type of person to pay2play. I'll have to ask for an invite to that city but I don't have much to sell right now. Thinking of creating bogus email accounts on yahoo and gmail and creating accounts on my ipod and running through the tutorial.

If anyone want's to add me as a referal my code is knipu

edit: I removed PK from my ipod and reinstalled but it says I can only use one account per device. Not sure if PK is somehow reading that my ipod was used or if its something in the memory of the ipod. May try to wipe my ipod and see if it will let me set up another account. I know it seems like a lot of trouble but food is purchased with real money after you run out unless someone is willing to purchase your items in the trade store with food.

Last edited:
OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
I love this game! Wish food wasn't so hard to come by. I'm not the type of person to pay2play. I'll have to ask for an invite to that city but I don't have much to sell right now. Thinking of creating bogus email accounts on yahoo and gmail and creating accounts on my ipod and running through the tutorial.

If anyone want's to add me as a referal my code is knipu

edit: I removed PK from my ipod and reinstalled but it says I can only use one account per device. Not sure if PK is somehow reading that my ipod was used or if its something in the memory of the ipod. May try to wipe my ipod and see if it will let me set up another account. I know it seems like a lot of trouble but food is purchased with real money after you run out unless someone is willing to purchase your items in the trade store with food.
You have to delete your old account on the ipod to create a new one, then run through the tutorial again, rinse, and repeat.

shovelheadhd

Reaction score
I haven't found a way to remove the old account yet. How did you go about doing that?

Privette1995

Reaction score
Any idea how to kill any epic creatures.....any epic joker woops my butt no matter what it is!!!

someone

Reaction score
Upgrade your weapons and armor. I am level 12 now :).. though I did buy a lot of food to sell for gold (that really helps..)

Privette1995

Reaction score
I'm only at level 4 in all my weapons and armor....guess thats the problem!!!

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Hey, just got your message about the city. We can discuss it in game tomorrow. I will be on a lot then since I have the day off and the wife is in work. Glad to see some people are still enjoying the game. I am level 12 or 13 now and I am still having a blast. The hardest part is getting used to the game. Its different and has a steep learning curve along with a poor tutorial to start. Once you get past that, there is a lot to enjoy about the game.

Privette1995

Reaction score
Hey, just got your message about the city. We can discuss it in game tomorrow. I will be on a lot then since I have the day off and the wife is in work. Glad to see some people are still enjoying the game. I am level 12 or 13 now and I am still having a blast. The hardest part is getting used to the game. Its different and has a steep learning curve along with a poor tutorial to start. Once you get past that, there is a lot to enjoy about the game.

I see on your post that you are in NC.....we could easily work on a city together then...I guess, not sure how its done but both of us being in NC will cut down on travel feathers!!! I'm building a farm now and want an oil well:)

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Yeah, it started me of in "Clemmons" as my city but I haven't actually joined it so I am still free. I have just been quietly farming wood, iron, stone, crystal, and oil, and then when I hit a certain amount of each I will be willing to settle down and start a city.

Privette1995

Reaction score
I just started my oil well in Knightdale!!! I think we can start other cities even after becoming a member of one, right?

someone

Reaction score

Yep, I am learning it quickly. :p I have a ton of towers and resources now heh.

Privette1995

Reaction score
Spread the word!!!! This game is awesome. Feel free to use this code to get you 1000 gold after the tutorial is finished though, fajdr :)