Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
did the thing and didn't get 1000 gold. it said i did, but i don't have it.. sad day.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
did the thing and didn't get 1000 gold. it said i did, but i don't have it.. sad day.
You completed the tutorial? It is an item in your inventory, I think it is a book. Once you complete it you should get it. If not, tell me in a PM or post here what your characters name is and I will send you gold.

enkryptik

Reaction score
it said i got it and i didn't either. then i did something else and the 1000 gold appeared. strange. anyways, cool game. played for quite a bit friday and yesterday.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I am finding it hard to obtain food...seems nothing really sells in the market. Refuse to pay to level up.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Get an invite to Happy Valley. That's the big market. 100 wood goes for 15000 gold, which can get you 100 food. Leather is worth more.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Get an invite to Happy Valley. That's the big market. 100 wood goes for 15000 gold, which can get you 100 food. Leather is worth more.

How do I get an invite to happy valley and if i do go there can go i back and forth between my other estates?

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score

How do I get an invite to happy valley and if i do go there can go i back and forth between my other estates?
You just ask for an invite in the trade chat or global chat to Happy Valley. It will just cost you Roc Feathers to get there. And then yes, once you visit a city, it will be in your "Estates" tab. So you can travel to and from whenever you want so long as you have Roc Feathers.

NVash

Reaction score
I just installed it but I havent played it yet. Kinda busy doing other things, but Ill get back and post my characters name on here once I do.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
If you have any questions about the game or need advice, feel free to ask!:icon_ banana:

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Here are the full notes for the Monday patch:

Full Details for Monday Update

1/17/2010 If you've read the previous Update Hut post, you know that the game servers will be going down for an update tomorrow, Jan 18th at 10:30AM (US Central time). Here's a complete rundown of all the changes...

City Mechanics
Dump Prices - Crystal will now be dumped for 8 Gold each and Oil will be dumped for 4 Gold each.

Extending Golem timers - Golem timers will now grow to a max of 12 mins. After the update, they will begin at the 6 mins and slowly grow to the 12 min max.

Better Raids - A successful Raid will now give the player 50% of what that building was storing instead of the 20% previously.

Burning Buildings
It will now take 20 Crude Oil to start any building on fire. You will still have to attack a building to reduce its HP to 50%. Once it reaches 50%, your character will automatically stop attacking and you'll have to tap the target building. Choose the option to spend 20 Crude and set the building aflame. The burning icon will show and it will still take the same amount of time to burn as it did before.

In-game Notifications
Preferences - In addition to the Notifications options that are already live and accessible in your Profile, there will be another option called "Preferences." This will let you customize your preferences for some in-game settings such as whether you want to receive notifications when your wells are full, whether you want to send or receive notifications when you or others sign on, and a few others.

New Content
50 new Faces - There will now be 25 additional Faces for each gender available in every Trade Post.

Dog Faces - Also available in the Trade Post, there will be 5 new Dog Faces, allowing you to change the breed of your Dog.

Roc Shrine Tickets - Now you can acquire tickets to your Roc Shrines for Food which can then be sold or given away. Each ticket will say the Player's name and the name of the Roc Shrine. Just tap one of your Roc Shrines and you'll see the option to print some Tickets. These can then be given away or sold in Trade Posts so players can get easy access to nearby Dungeons and other landmarks.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score

You just ask for an invite in the trade chat or global chat to Happy Valley. It will just cost you Roc Feathers to get there. And then yes, once you visit a city, it will be in your "Estates" tab. So you can travel to and from whenever you want so long as you have Roc Feathers.

Are you able to send these invites? :)

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score

Yes, I believe I have it in my "Estates" menu. If you ever see me online feel free to send me a message and I will port there and invite you. It is where you can make a lot of money with wood or larva meat and such. Characters name is Varking in game.

pdm0376

Reaction score
Yeah lmali doesn't work to get gold. I created an account and for some reason I already had a referral code even though I wasn't referred.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score

Yes, I believe I have it in my "Estates" menu. If you ever see me online feel free to send me a message and I will port there and invite you. It is where you can make a lot of money with wood or larva meat and such. Characters name is Varking in game.

Ok cool, I am Inf