1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Paragraphs Not Created In My New Thread

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by neccoguy21, May 12, 2010.

1. neccoguy21

neccoguy21 New Member

***THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MULTIPLE PARAGAPHS, BUT ITS NOT WORKING*** I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this: "I just typed out quite a long thread with multiple points and questions being addressed. I typed it out to try to organize it as best as possible. When I posted, every line of text just ran together. HERE IS MY TEST, THIS SENTENCE IS BEING TYPED ON A NEW LINE. And now there should be a third paragraph showing. If this were a sample of my previous thread, it would look like this:"***SEE WHAT I MEAN?*** No one wants to even begin to read my threads because of this!!!
  2. VIRominoff

VIRominoff New Member

There is a help board...go there otherwise people are going to flame you. Try to pm a mod or something.
  3. christim

christim DF Super Moderator

test paragraph 1

test paragraph 2

test paragraph 3

Preview mode looks fine. If it posts ok its not the forum, its your browser. Try a different one, do a test preview post, then just bail on the thread. Try pm'ing yourself to see if it does the same thing or not.