Papi92 Presents Speed Demon For the Droid 4!

OP
P

papi92

Reaction score
Updated should be fixed.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hooks405

Reaction score
The download is taking longer then usual probably cause i've pulled 30Gb of data, flashing soon

OP
P

papi92

Reaction score
Lol sorry about link. I'm still trying to find out why server is down

OP
P

papi92

Reaction score
Huge update

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
I tried the new version this morning. Ended up with 2 email apps. I assumed the newer (orange icon) would be the one to go with, but I got FC's from Mail over and over. Restored backup of v3. Might try again tonight.

OP
P

papi92

Reaction score
Use version 5 and wipe data and cache

smoysauce

Reaction score
First, thanks for all your work, this rom is great! But I am having the same problem with e-mail. Both apps seem to force close and my exchange won't work anymore (says connection problem). I tried the Admin Notifier trick too. Tried starting over with a complete wipe data and cache and didn't restore anything from previous. Also, just curious if the messaging app was suppose to change, not a problem, just curious!

OP
P

papi92

Reaction score
Yes messaging apk was meant to be changed. I am working on porting themes for droid hd by kebob over to speed demon so keeping apks similar is good. Ill look into email. I may go back to stock. Try k-9 for now. I hate recommending 3rd party apps but I am head deep in hw and work.

smoysauce

Reaction score
No worries, I certainly don't expect anything, just wanted to share experience. I'm more than happy with v3! Thanks!

smoysauce

Reaction score
do you happen to have it uploaded anywhere? Out of curiosity, I would like to try it to see if it is just me or v5. If not, no biggie.