Papaya Farm

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
Does anyone play this? I find it kind of a fun to get on and check and then get back off. I was wondering if anyone else plays this and would like to be my friend on it? I need a friend to complete my next task.

stripe34

Reaction score
Papaya Farm players - there is a group of non-stealing folks that are awesome frens to add, just don't steal from us. Start by friending Stripe34 and go from there! PLEASE pmail me when you fren me and let me know that you WILL NOT steal thx and see you there!

blake

Reaction score
can someone tell me y it is important to have many friends as opposed to just one? my girlfriend is my only friend at the moment

stripe34

Reaction score
more frens = more money because they will hire you to water when you are online, watering can make you more $$$ than growing stuff. Also more frens = more chances for Respect Points, which you get by getting rid of weeds and worms plus by watering their ranches. every 300 RPs you get a free fertilizer, and every 2100 or so you get a free butterfly card.

Needthebest

Reaction score
jus want friends

I have no friends that play this gamw. Woul someone please add me. Needthebest. Please thank you

jessaw1981

Reaction score
You guys can add me ! Jessaw1981

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

aimee

Reaction score
I think it's very fun! I have no friends so I can't complete my current task. :( my username is aimee please friend me!

juikower

Reaction score
WOW! The information make me understand. You helped me so much. Thanks for sharing this. It made me understand something, and it is that I never knew before.