Pantech Plans to Bring Non-Touch Gesture Controls to Android

Jonas

Reaction score
Actually for those of us that use our hands for more than typing it is an awsome idea. Working in the garage I always have my phone sitting on something so it doesn't get crushed while climbing under a truck or ATV. answering it like that would be perfect. This weekend I was tracking down a diesel leak on my brothers truck and was covered in fuel phone rang, then beeped over and over to let me know I missed it till my hands were clean enough to check it

Chris

Yes! Finally a fellow mechnic. I always keep my phone close by when I'm under a car since God forbid something were to happen and the car fall, I have a phone close by. This would be excellent, because any work I do on a car, I'm usually covered in some form of dirt, oil, grease, or brake dust up to my elbows. This would be excellent for people like me!

Or if I hear I call, and I'm able to use a voice command so the phone will speak my caller id, and ask what I would like to do, either ignore, or answer on speaker phone. Now that's a novel idea!

Sent from my Banana Phone