pantech breakout

cvsnow

Reaction score
I have had the worst email problems with my Verizon phone and they can't help me. I am getting ready to send this, my third phone back.
I am not able to sent email... if I send it to myself.. it shows up on my computer.. anyone else. no.

Please help. I am exhausted.

Thank,
Snow

jchammer123

Reaction score
Does that phone have a power saving option? I know my rezound has 3 options; high performance, normal, and economy. When the phone is in economy I won't get emails because the phones data doesn't run in the background.

I don't know if that helps at all, but try looking throughout the settings for an option like that.

Also, are you using the Mail app or Gmail app?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
C

cvsnow

Reaction score
I think it does have a power saver. I just returned it... this is the 3rd phone that I have sent back,,,, the other were iPhone 4s... those were in German and couldn't be changed. I literally spent 20 hours tying to make the Android work... the cable company and Verizon could not help
I am using Gmail.. because Cableone.net changed it's server to gmail... I am also getting messages saying that aol would not accept my email, sent to a customer with aol... it has driven me crazy seriously. I do have the worse luck. They are sending me another one... I bet it happens again.

Thanks for your help,
Snow:mad:

Does that phone have a power saving option? I know my rezound has 3 options; high performance, normal, and economy. When the phone is in economy I won't get emails because the phones data doesn't run in the background.

I don't know if that helps at all, but try looking throughout the settings for an option like that.

Also, are you using the Mail app or Gmail app?

jchammer123

Reaction score
If the new one has the same issue look for the power saving feature first and make sure it's on performance mode. They usually put something like that on 4g phones to save some battery life and data.

azules9780

Reaction score
My step dad has this phone and has no such issues. Try using Gmail first and make sure that works. Then try linking whatever funky cable ISP email you have to it. Maybe the server doesn't like the settings. And check power saver features too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

psidust42

Reaction score
i just got a breakout, my first smart phone, and I cannot figure out how to read the SD. really pissing me off please help?

bassic83

Reaction score
i just got a breakout, my first smart phone, and I cannot figure out how to read the SD. really pissing me off please help?
Go to Market and get either EStrongs File Manager, or Astro File Manager. You should be able to see your SD then. If not, then try another SD card. Had two I couldn't read, one was Class6, the other a Class4. I only get Class10 now. If you look on the face of the SD, you'll see a capital C with a number inside it. If it is the one that came with the phone, with nothing on it, might it need to be formatted?