Pantech Breakout Official, Launches September 22nd for $100 [Affordable 4G]

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Malvado, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15
    [​IMG]

Ready for Verizon’s first 4G LTE phone that costs less than $250? They’ve officially taken the wraps off of the Pantech Breakout we’ve been hearing so much about. Just as rumors suggested, this will be an affordable 4G phone coming in at $100 for those who don’t want to spend upwards of $250 for a phone with 4G LTE connectivity.

We’re not exactly sure how they were able to drive the price down on this one compared to similar offerings in the LG Revolution Samsung DROID Charge and the HTC Thunderbolt It boasts similar specs to those devices with its 1GHz single-core processor, 4 inch WVGA display, 5 megapixel HD camera and more.

Doesn’t look bad at all on paper, but the verdict is still out on the phone itself. Read ahead for full press details.

SOURCE: Verizon to launch Pantech Breakout 4G LTE phone on September 22nd for $99.99

2. rcjames

rcjames Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well it looks very great though. As long its cdma I'll get this for my motha.

3. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Well for starters, I am sure the fact that it is Pantech is why it its so cheap. This its just like tablets. Asus makes a tablet that is comparible to the Xoom or Galaxy but is about half the price. But the bottom line is, you get what you pay for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

4. sst45jeff

sst45jeff Active Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    what about the battery ? that seems to be the biggest issue for these 4G phones.

Search tags for this page

pantech breakout custom rom

pantech breakthrough specifications

pantech breaktroght specs

whats tje differnce between droid and pantech breakout