Pandora update?

abe7333

Reaction score
I am trying to figure the same thing. It said bug fixes? I was not aware of any bugs.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Wow....I didn't even know Pandora had ads until reading this post. I listen every night for about 1-2hrs and have not heard a single ad. I do have adblocker installed, but I didn't that could control audio ads, as well.....or maybe it is a 1 in a billion chance I just haven't heard an ad yet.
I uninstalled slacker radio bc I was getting ads and news (no matter how many times I clicked "no news") about every 5 minutes......
you learn something new every day on this forum!

stngfreek

Reaction score
Actually there were problems with Pandora 1.4 after the OTA 2.3.15 update. Songs would not load, connection issues with full signal, and songs would cut out in the middle and not play anything else.
This was for some some, not all users. Myself included. I experienced these problems nearly everytime I used Pandora.
This release fixed these issues since I have been using it all morning with no problems, OR ads.

Apparently not everyone had the problems.

m@tt

Reaction score
Just FYI I dl the pandora update and it lock-up my phone. Had to pull the battery after that sd was damage. Not sure it is just my luck or the application had something to do with it.

brochaos

Reaction score
there is absolutely no way you can block pandora ads. (unless you buy the premium). again, no ads at all for an hour this morning. the ads have NOT changed. they tend to come and go with new movies coming out or a new product or something.

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
everysince that update my pandora keeps force closing

im currently running the FlyX rom

anyone else have this issue?

i have uninstalled reinstalled / rebooted multiple times