Pandora Update (version 1.4)

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Just saw that there is an update for Pandora on the market, but did not see a change log there (nor on their site). Could this be a possible fix for the stagefright issue????

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
theres a fix

just fyi- theres already a fix for the poor sound issue for source so it should be fixed with the next rom releases. i know it will be fixed in the next UD release.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You HAVE to be kidding....I just themed/uploaded Pandora...guess I'll update. haha....

Thanks for the heads up.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
just fyi- theres already a fix for the poor sound issue for source so it should be fixed with the next rom releases. i know it will be fixed in the next UD release.

I was unaware that it was resolved with the OTA. Do you have a link for your source (not that I don't trust you :tongue:)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

I was unaware that it was resolved with the OTA. Do you have a link for your source (not that I don't trust you :tongue:)

I did find this: Fix coming for Froyo audio issues | Android Central but it says: "No word on when to expect these changes, but Google has committed them into the Android source, so it shouldn't be too far off."
Has something changed?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD v6.0.0 has some hacks in the audio settings, high and low streaming quality. Is that what you mean?

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
UD v6.0.0 has some hacks in the audio settings, high and low streaming quality. Is that what you mean?

No, I am aware of the hacks/work arounds. I was just wondering if Pandora may have made an adjustment/fix to compensate for the Froyo issue ... that's all.