Pandora Skipping

7Lorena7

Reaction score
Hi y'all!
So I recently started having issues with Pandora: it skips songs after about 30 seconds of play time and It is really annoying! :(
I tried using it with both WiFi and 3g, I checked the settings and have it on regular quality, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it continues to skip every song after half a minute. I am not sure what more I can do, any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like it is a common problems from the reviews on the market page. I would email the developer. Looks like an app bug. Double twist has shoutcast radio.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
There is a thread here that has Pandora on it that had unlimited song skipping in it. Look up that one and try running it. I never had a problem with it. Search for UL PANDORA. I'll Post a link when I get to a computer for you.

This post is Incredible 2!

OP

7Lorena7

Reaction score
So I downloaded Pandora UL but it still skips the doing, though now it plays for almost 2 minutes before skipping to the next song. I tried Slacker to see if it had the same issue, but it didn't. I think I will email the developer...unless somebody has another suggestion?

Thank you for the link though! I definitely can do without ads :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Same thing with me but I just dumped Pandora and went to I heart radio its faster and u can make ur own channels now

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using droidForums