1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pandora question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by wallstreet123456, Dec 11, 2009.

1. wallstreet123456

wallstreet123456 New Member

I just downloaded pandora and when I first tried to use it the message I saw was warning this program uses a lot of data.

Will this cause me to be charged extra with Verizon even though I have unlimited data plan I think it is 29.00 a month?

Just worried to use it now :(
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro New Member

Nope wont cost ya a dime, use to your hearts content.
  3. DroidFan

DroidFan New Member

I use Pandora all the time and never get near the 5 GB cap that Verizon puts on their "unlimited" plan.... I don't think I've even hit the 1 GB mark yet.
  4. redruler

redruler New Member

There is no 5GB cap. The unlimited plan is unlimited.
  5. robs67

robs67 New Member

Yes. There seems to be a fair amount of confusion out there regarding the unlimited plan. I too thought that it had a 5GB cap. I called Verizon specifically about this question (3 seperate times to try and see if I could get different answers) and the unlimited plan is indeed unlimited and NOT capped at 5GB.
    I believe the 5GB cap is on the "Mobile Broadband Connect" which is tethering on select phones
  6. huskur

huskur New Member

The 5 GB cap in no longer with Verizon due to the popularity of the "data" phones on the market today. Verizon had to many people complain and drop due to the 5 GB limit. (this info comes directly from a Verizon Wireless employee) <my neighbor>
Search tags for this page
is it safe to download pandora on android

is pandora safe to use

pandora safe on android