Pandora on htc incredible

patrick1123

Reaction score
Hey guys . . . I am new to android so i need a little bit of help haha
I just downloaded pandora today and when i had the song playing i pressed the menu option (bookmarks, preferences, quit, etc) However the phone will not let me use the buy key option. Do i have to do something before i buy music from pandora?

OP
P

patrick1123

Reaction score
Nope :/ The songs are playing and i am logged into my pandora account its just that when i press the menu button it wont give me the buy option

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can you do it on your computer? make sure its set up first on there

OP
P

patrick1123

Reaction score
Yes when i get onto my pandora on my computer it allows me to buy the songs... just whenever i go to the option on my incredible it is a faded button . . . does it have something to do with amazon?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes when i get onto my pandora on my computer it allows me to buy the songs... just whenever i go to the option on my incredible it is a faded button . . . does it have something to do with amazon?

yup....exactly....lol (amazon)

OP
P

patrick1123

Reaction score
And was that sarcasm pilotcharles? lol Cuz i was right :) i had to download the amazon mp3 app
but thanks to everyone ... I appreciate it

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not really sarcasm its just more of my anger toward google on that. With my iphone I could buy it there on the spot.
What you need to do is note the song and then buy and download it through amazon mp3.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Correction, im an idiot lol, when you click settings and buy it should auto direct you to amazon mp3 to buy...its the same as the iphone (except iphone sent you to itunes).