1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pandora issues?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by crabsalt, Jul 1, 2012.

1. crabsalt

crabsalt New Member

Has anyone had issues over the past few days with Pandora? I have the free version. It will play for about 4, 6 minutes then close w/o offering to send a crash report or anything. Just wondering if its only me. I've already re-installed it, that didn't help.
  2. schatzy62

schatzy62 New Member

it has not been closing on me but it stops playing after 2-3 songs and then i have to close it manually and restart it.

I have also reinstalled it and that has not helped.
  3. crabsalt

crabsalt New Member

Hmm, thanks for the input. The ironic part is that I was honestly ready to subscribe to their $36 annual fee before this happened. I can still listen to them on my PC and Blu-ray player without any issues. I am willing to pay $36 dollars to not hear the ridiculous ads about Obama feeding my children radioactive junk food.
  4. cr6

cr6 Super Moderator Staff Member

I use Pandora almost everyday (yesterday being the most recent) and I've experienced no problems. Do you have the most recent version? Seems they've been updating it a lot lately. Probably to make it ICS compatible, but it's worth checking.

**tap'n**
  5. crabsalt

crabsalt New Member

Interestingly enough, it worked fine most of the day yesterday. Maybe they read my interest in subscribing here and fixed it! And yes I had the latest version, I didn't do anything different on my end, it just started behaving again suddenly.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 pandora issues
issues with motorola droild and pandora
pandora issue with droid3

pandora issues

pandora update problems