Pandora Issues on Post-ICS Razr Maxx

terrak9

Reaction score
I've been running ICS 4.0.4 since Saturday, and ever since, Pandora randomly pauses. Sometimes it plays for an extended period; other times, it pauses repeatedly.

July 23, 2012 Update: For the last couple of weeks, the issue appears to have resolved itself and Pandora is playing normally.

atticult

Reaction score
I have had the same problem, actually. I'm not sure what's up with that. My mom actually has the Droid Razr and I just showed her how to use Pandora on her phone. I was boasting about the widget and how cool it is (most of the time) only to discover that, while she did download the App, she doesn't have the widget. I looked it up on the Pandora site and it said that if the App is installed on the SD card, the widget won't show up. Well we moved her P App to internal storage and then it just errored out.. Do you know how to download something to internal storage rather than the SD card?

OP
terrak9

terrak9

Reaction score
I have had the same problem, actually. I'm not sure what's up with that. My mom actually has the Droid Razr and I just showed her how to use Pandora on her phone. I was boasting about the widget and how cool it is (most of the time) only to discover that, while she did download the App, she doesn't have the widget. I looked it up on the Pandora site and it said that if the App is installed on the SD card, the widget won't show up. Well we moved her P App to internal storage and then it just errored out.. Do you know how to download something to internal storage rather than the SD card?

I'm pretty sure it installs to internal storage by default. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?