pandora fail

iPirate

Reaction score
there was a recent pandora update within the last week and it seems to be crashing and freezing everytime I run it. anyone else having this issue?

Tatootie

Reaction score
nope, have you tried to run it from your computer, or roku?

wolfpackron

Reaction score
I had a problem with Pandora for a few days. My solution was to hit "quit" and start over. It is working properly now. WolfpackRon.

Riley

Reaction score
I haven't used mine much since the update, but no freezes yet. My homescreen widget disappeared and wouldn't load yesterday though, but that might have been my home replacement acting up.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problems here, I use it almost every single day. (If I'm gonna pay for unlimited data oh man, am I gonna use it :D)

jdubbya

Reaction score
Ive had constant problems with it not opening and just sitting on a black screen until phone restart, all up until this recent update, now it seems to be good.

cboogs

Reaction score
I had it freeze once. Just closed it and reopened it. Running fine now, I love Pandora so much.

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
opposite for me, sometimes I run it now and get a black screen and never had any problems before. does installing and reinstalling ever help "fix" apps?

dro

Reaction score
I have not updated because it works so well for me in its current form. Only time I have issues is when I have extremely poor connection, which is understandable. Is there anything in the update that I am missing out on?

opposite for me, sometimes I run it now and get a black screen and never had any problems before. does installing and reinstalling ever help "fix" apps?
Yes x2. I actually had Beautiful Widgets (old version) go crazy on me. The text on the flip clock got all disoriented, and went even crazier in landscape mode. I dunno how the heck it happened, but had to reinstall to fix it.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been having my Pandora freezing on me since the last 2 updates its just a common thing with Pandora and has nothing to do with the new update

-=Jason=-

Atook

Reaction score
I think it has to do with "sleep" mode when pandora is closed. I've taken to quitting the application instead of pausing the music.

Setting the 'Low Memory' setting under preferences doesn't seem to help.