Pandora app problem

haru3173

Reaction score
Occasionally, pandora stops playing music after 2-3 songs when my phone is on standyby or idle. It will then start playing after I push the power button. Is this normal?

UPDATE: After a bit of searching I found out that the problem is because I unchecked the "Enable always-on" on the mobile network settings.

jorellyoung

Reaction score
I am using the DROID (Motorolla), but I can't find this setting your referring to. Is it in the Pandora App? Or the Android OS Settings??

[speaking of the 'Mobile Network Settings > Always-On' setting]

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
It's in 2.1 OS

Turning this off gives great battery life but pandora problem is another another glitch it causes.:icon_ devil:

dumpysinclair

Reaction score
Occasionally, pandora stops playing music after 2-3 songs when my phone is on standyby or idle. It will then start playing after I push the power button. Is this normal?

UPDATE: After a bit of searching I found out that the problem is because I unchecked the "Enable always-on" on the mobile network settings.

I have the Motorola Droid X and I have the same issue. I get 2-3 songs and then it cuts off. I too can't find exactly where was recommended to uncheck, as my options seem different. Any help would be appreciated!