Pandora and froyo...

Jon Vito

Reaction score
So I updated the leaked version of froyo and just realized that while using navigation and Pandora the music no longer resumes after the nav voice stops... anyone else notice this problem or know how to work around it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cgrimm9

Reaction score
So I updated the leaked version of froyo and just realized that while using navigation and Pandora the music no longer resumes after the nav voice stops... anyone else notice this problem or know how to work around it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

no i have not dont like pandora anyways i use xiialive sounds a whole lot better

mcapozzi

Reaction score
Pandora needs to retool their app for Froyo.

Quick question about the Froyo leak for the X, did they include the Stagefright fix, or does Pandora sound as awful as it did on the Froyo build for the Droid 1???

-Mike

SaurusX

Reaction score
Quick question about the Froyo leak for the X, did they include the Stagefright fix, or does Pandora sound as awful as it did on the Froyo build for the Droid 1???

I downloaded the 2.2 leak and applied it through ROM Manager. The build.prop file within that had the stagefright fix already in place, but this download was also pre-rooted. I don't know if the same can be said for the original leaked update.zip.

MdicnMan

Reaction score

I downloaded the 2.2 leak and applied it through ROM Manager. The build.prop file within that had the stagefright fix already in place, but this download was also pre-rooted. I don't know if the same can be said for the original leaked update.zip.

FWIW the edit to the build.prop is not a fix, it is a bandaid. It also breaks Sirius.