Pandora, and camera with GB leak

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I am just curious to see if anyone else if having issues with pandora after installing Gingerbread or installing a GB rom?

I just the stock rooted GB rom for awhile and had pandora issues, and just for kicks (and sense 3.0) i installed the das bamf 2.0.4-1(or whatever) and on both pandora takes like forever to go from song to song and when i skip a song it's even worse.. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't help and i have tested it on 3G, 4G, and wifi... all with the same results..

also since installing GB my camera seems to studder when focusing and takes long to focus and take pictures then it used to anyone else notice these things?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm running Gingersense on my Incredible and I'm getting the exact same issues as you running Pandora. I'm betting it is something Gingerbread related as that seems to be affecting the Netflix app as well. My loading and playing issues are exactly as you described.

Uzzo

Reaction score
you should defenitly check the forums more bc the gb leak is supposedly bricking phones and causing random reboots. i ran it for about 3 days and then it started rebooting and loosing radio on the beta 5 update. as far as the camera goes your pretty much sol on that one, it was said try it at 1.4ghz but it still didn't fix mine it was still slow but the 3.0 camera is nice sucks it won't work on bamf 1.6