Panda home Instructions

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
To get more screens go to either the left or rightmost screen. Take an App and drag it over to the edge and it will add a new screen. I have had problems off and on with it. Sometimes I had to force quit and restart..

raven1911

Reaction score
Does PandaHome slow the droid down at all? I have heard that Open Home slows down the droid. I was wondering if this program does the same thing??

Reaction score
ok real lost know is this 7 screen thing with panda installed only i tried it on my droid didn't work love to have 7 screens please someone help

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
If it does then not enough for me to really notice.. or care.
It is not perfect and I have had to force quit a few times so you should consider that. The latest version for the droid is .998 I have .997 so not sure if the newewer version fixes any of those. You would have to download it an then set the settings to accept from unknow sources.
The stabe version that is out there is not for the droid so not sure how well it works. I am using it but would like a not Beta version to be released.
Its good and its free.. plus themes from Open Home and aHome work.

Reaction score
thank you guys so much 7 screens is great love it my droid just got better we need to tell every one the 7 screen thing im gonna tell the big guy here thanks again

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What are the pullout panes on each side of the screen for and do I use them?
omg who needs 7 screens !! those doc bars are awesome!!! there are 6 total and you can fit like 20 apps on each one just make the window of the bar bigger (or dont make it bigger and you can scroll on the dock:) ) this panda thing rocks :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

tatord4tot

Reaction score
I had the same problem as the guy who accidently pressed the default home instead of pandahome to be default to be the standard home screen when you press the home softkey and I've tried resetting the defaults like the suggestion after his post said and it still didn't work I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and there's nothing in the panda settings for it.

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
Did you go to Seeting->Applications

You may need to use the menu to display all.
Then for the Home App (not Panda Home) find that and remove the default.

ntice

Reaction score
I'm looking for a manual or list of instructions for Panda home so I can get full benefit. anyone know where to find it? thanks

deputc26

Reaction score
Hey does panda arrange the homescreens like this █ █ █ █ █ █ █ like all the other extra homescreen apps? I'm looking for the ability to do 5 homescreens like this █ █ █ but then one above and one below the middle screen.

Warzy12

Reaction score
Panda Home Toggle

newest is .998...

One tip I found helpful was putting the PandaHome Toggle Widget on a screen, it it pretty helpful with adding extra screens, settings, rotation and so forth.

Hey, I was hoping you could eplain a bit more about the Panda home Toggle. Could a breif explanation into what each button does, for what I don't know.
Click Effect: Shows where you touch with animation.
Auto Rotate: Rotates the screen when phone is turned.
Shake to switch: ??
Quick Menu: ??
Applying Button (button on right): ??

Thanks.