1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Paired But Not Connected

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by denise.odaniel@gmail.com, May 1, 2010.

1. denise.odaniel@gmail.com

denise.odaniel@gmail.com New Member

All: I am the very happy owner of a new 2010 Convertible Mini Cooper, the problem is the bluetooth connection. I can pair the devices and enter the password on the car and the phone but cannot connect. I can connect other devices to the phone and I was able to pair my 2007 Toyota. Any help will be greatly apreciated. As bluetooth is a technology and not a model, I need help!!!
  2. mycoop

mycoop New Member

Also paired and not connected

I am having the same problem. I have a 2009 mini clubman and never had a problem with my old verizon phone. When I got the Ally I paired right up and everything worked great for a month then I had to pair it up again and had no problem. After 2 months it stopped working and I keep getting the message 'Paired but not connected' I went to the mini dealer and they looked everything over and said I needed to see a Verizon technician. I went to the Verizon technican and he said it wasn't the phone but the car. I can't even enter in the device or password because it says it's paired.
    Can anyone help!!!!!!!
  3. phydeaux98038

phydeaux98038 New Member

Just encountered a similar situation with my wife's Droid and her 2001 Cooper S. Turns out there is a website that MINI have set up, MINIUSA. This states that the Droid is not supported via Bluetooth. Still looking to see if there may be some work around.
Search tags for this page
2010 mini cooper bluetooth setup
bluetooth phone mini cooper not working
droid galaxy proclaim will not connect with paired device

droid paired but not connected

elm327 and pandigital tablet paired but not connected
elm327 bluetooth paired but not connected
elm327 paired but not connected
iphone bluetooth connection issues with mini cooper
mini cooper phone bluetooth stopped working
motorola connected to mini cooper
motorola elite silver paired but not connected