painting your phone

dark juggalo

Reaction score
Sitting @ tacobell yesterday my 13yr open and her friend started talking about their phones and how they like to paint the back of the phone w/fingernail polish but makes the battery drain faster.....not that I'm gonna do this but is there any resonant to think this is possable

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
Sitting @ tacobell yesterday my 13yr open and her friend started talking about their phones and how they like to paint the back of the phone w/fingernail polish but makes the battery drain faster.....not that I'm gonna do this but is there any resonant to think this is possable

They're 13, painting a phone with nail polish... I wouldn't take anything they say seriously lol

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lack of understanding causal versus coincidental.

OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score

They're 13, painting a phone with nail polish... I wouldn't take anything they say seriously lol

True,but when they told me that it just made me curious.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It could happen if the paint had some kind of lead or metallic base to it....

Very small "could" IMO....