Painful day for 49ers fans

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its so hard to watch cuz the niners should be playing in this game. I know coulda, shoulda, woulda......

[video=youtube;bU6v8m9O8hM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU6v8m9O8hM&feature=related[/video]

alboboy10

Reaction score
Hard to say they should have. Giants are animals in the playoffs. They got this game.

alboboy10

Reaction score
My cousins have these tickets. They got them for 400 bucks. Each.

RazrAnthony13

Reaction score
Its so hard to watch cuz the niners should be playing in this game. I know coulda, shoulda, woulda......

[video=youtube;bU6v8m9O8hM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU6v8m9O8hM&feature=related[/video]

I am a faithful 49er fan, it is tough to watch this game, everything I see giants I picture the Niners there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a Seahawks fan.
I write that to write this, your team had an awesome season, did better than most predicted they would and will only get better in the coming years. Eli will remember that game in his nightmares for years to come

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

alboboy10

Reaction score
Wow. Those are great seats for $400

Yea he got lucky. My cousin knows someone and got into touch with the chargers safety stuckey. He got him the tickets.

Those are 5000-9000 dollar tickets :/

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm a Seahawks fan.
I write that to write this, your team had an awesome season, did better than most predicted they would and will only get better in the coming years. Eli will remember that game in his nightmares for years to come

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

I'm a jets fan first and a new Yorker second.

Every new Yorker knows how much of a rivalry there is between the two teams but now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the giants. They deserve it

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of the people watching this in the stadium.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score

I am still sore over that game..... it is a crime that SF is not the team that beat the pats. Hate that the pats once again lost to the giants. What a cheating ass team. Anytime their opponent gets some momentum they ( giants) have an injury. If they lose they point the finger at the refs or a fellow teammate. Reminds me of another team i cant stand (ravens). But now the season is over and I can look forward to next year.
Go 9ers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nikecar

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of the people watching this in the stadium.

I'm not. The NFL needs to stop the over 50yo performers at halftime

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

nikecar

Reaction score
I am still sore over that game..... it is a crime that SF is not the team that beat the pats. Hate that the pats once again lost to the giants. What a cheating ass team. Anytime their opponent gets some momentum they ( giants) have an injury. If they lose they point the finger at the refs or a fellow teammate. Reminds me of another team i cant stand (ravens). But now the season is over and I can look forward to next year.
Go 9ers.

SF could have gotten blown out. There is no way you could know if they'd win

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm not. The NFL needs to stop the over 50yo performers at halftime

I wouldn't go to the super bowl for Madonna in the first place.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Go 9ers.

Lol the giants spanked the patriots plain and simple, 49ers too. Both teams got spanked.

The giants are animals in the playoffs they're very hard to beat.