1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Paid Market Apps recovery

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by SwatDawg335, Oct 10, 2010.

1. SwatDawg335

SwatDawg335 New Member

This is probably a pretty easy question but I wanted to make certain before I dove in. Does the market allow you to redownload apps that you've paid for?

I've seen a lot of guys having minor issues with ROMs when trying to restore apps using 3rd party programs like Titanium Back-up. I'm going to run my first attempt at a rom this weekend and I'd like to make the process as simple as possible.

If I wipe everything clean and start from scratch will I be able to get apps I've previously paid for back out of the market after logging in with my gmail account for the first time on a fresh ROM?
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

just sign in with the same gmail account and theyll be under downloads.
  3. SwatDawg335

SwatDawg335 New Member

I figured as much. Thanks for the speedy answer. Can't wait to start Roming the hell outta this thing!
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

And if your on 2.2 they will push to your device.
Search tags for this page

how to recover apps you paid for

recovering apps i paid for