Padding sticking out under screen about home buttons...

Reaction score
They only took apart the backside of the phone there, and not the front touchscreen part.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the front cover is off of the touch screen,... no it does not look like they peeled away the layers of the screen,.. but the phone is otherwise completely disassembled

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
ACK! you made me look and I noticed the same thing.

I know it's going to bother the heck out of me now.

lol I'm so sorry, but then again I'm glad I'm not the only one who has it.

Looks like I'll just keep the phone.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of people (if not all) have this, but you have to know how to look for it. You have to go outside or under direct light at the right angle to see it. Any glare on the screen will prevent you from seeing it.

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
Yep, I'm taking it back. I just told my gf to come look at my phone outside and see if she notices anything wrong with it (with the screen off), and she said, "what, that scratch?"

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
Alright, just got back from my cousins house (lives around the corner) and he has a droid. I checked out his phone and he has the EXACT same thing I have, so Im pretty sure it's like this on all droids.

Like I said you have to be under the light at a certain angle to see it. He didn't see it until I pointed it out to him. This gives me some relief.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I've had the phone for about 4 days now. And I bought it at best buy. Should I still take it to a verizon store?

Now that I noticed this issue, it bothers me everytime I use the phone outside.

Did you buy insurance for you phone?

Whats Insurance got to do with this? It's a Warranty Issue...Not an Insurance one.

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that every droid has this.I never noticed this until I saw this thread.just ignore it and enjoy the phone :)

Yep, just saw another droid with the same thing. I just find little things that bother me lol