Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just made this:

PAC.jpg

So what do you guys think of the fight this past saturday?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Didn't watch it, but saw the tweets. I can't see why if so many people see it this way, why they wouldn't do something. And wasn't there a rematch planned already? Seems fishy to me.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I can tell you this, in fighting, the real money is in the rematch. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I can tell you this, in fighting, the real money is in the rematch. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
This.

As controversial as the decision was, a heck of alot more people will be watching the rematch.

The only reason I think they called it in Bradley's favor is because of effort. Pacman was pretty much dancing around the ring until the 2 min mark where he would then decide to be on the offensive. Him doing that for pretty much half the fight ended up hurting him though. The stats don't lie though, Pacman won that fight and he got robbed because he showed little to no effort, especially after he got Bradley a bit dazed. Pacman is gonna knock him out big time next match, Bradley was practically a sitting duck half the match and he should've just gone for the knockout

IBRA760

Reaction score
Manny used what I thought a effective and defensive tactic boxers shouldn't be judged on effort, they should be judged on the number of hits and how effective they were. So Manny should be the rightful winner

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Manny used what I thought a effective and defensive tactic boxers shouldn't be judged on effort, they should be judged on the number of hits and how effective they were. So Manny should be the rightful winner
Eh it's human nature to judge another person's effort, especially in the world of sports. Do they say that effort factors into a decision? No, not by the book at least. Fight was long ago, but I'm sure that everyone thinks Manny should've won. So many different conspiracies flying around about this fight, some think it's part of some elaborate storyline. After all they hyped up how Manny hasn't lost in a long time, and there ya go. Hopefully boxing isn't becoming like WWE:p

TTGSTeve

Reaction score
It was such a pathetic decision. It's hard to say whether it was fixed or not, but as stated above, the money is in the rematch.