P90X users

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are there any P90x users on here. Just ordered the dvds and just looking for a thread to chat and get some feed back.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've never done it, but I'm big into crossfit, running, weightlifting and overall cardio vascular exercise. Were there specific questions you had?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am about to start it when the dvd arrives in the mail. Want to just have a thread for p90x users to share there stories, thing they hate/love, and encouragement. So this is just a thread to keep people using it and motivated.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i never done p90x have done
insanity with shawn t

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
right!! first 3 weeks the test alone is a workout on top of the actual w/o first time doing. the test i felt like rubber

Last edited:

alm0614

Reaction score
i did p90x.. excellent results, if you wanna lose weight you have to follow the diet plan.. if you just wanna build muscle then the diet plan is not as critical... the beginning is hard but stick with is and just keep doing it every day and you will see results

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll work out to the videos from time to time. I like the structure they have laid out. Do you have a dumbbell set? You'll need those or a set of bands. I ordered the bands to use with it because of the lack of space and it worked out very well. My brother in law used p90x exclusively for a few months before joining the Air Force and got amazing results.

713King

Reaction score
I did it and quit on 3rd month after not seeing result, I wanted to gain muscle I gained a little but not as I expected so I quit it, not only that but I took Dark Matter Protein shake witch helps build muscle and helps recovery but still no gain at all, at least by the end of month 2 I would of seen the six pack etc but nope. From what I found out is that you can do their ab workout every day since those muscles can be worked out every day without a problem. The 2nd day of workout is Plyometrics but what I recommend is Core Synergetics since its probably the best work out they have lol I could not finish it but it was very good, but Plyometrics is good since it helps you balance your body, make sure not to keep up with the people because you can hurt your self anyways good luck! Also I would look into Athlean X because the guy is on youtube and he shows you an alternative way to do a one hand push up or pull up etc as to P90x he doesnt show crap but 4 people working out and each showing a alternative way to do the workout but It's crap.

Also from watching other workouts and information is that you can do your full potential on any workout, lets say give it your all for 20-30 mins also include the stretch and cool off and you can gain or lose weight how ever you are dieting, If you are trying to gain muscle use Dark Matter witch is awesome and intake of about 2k calories or so. But yea it's not necessary to do 1 and 16 minutes of work outs a day you can do it in much less time and still do good.

Last edited:

jev

Reaction score
If you follow it and do your best you will see results. AB ripper X sucks but works. I used it and saw great results.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
one of the guys on another forum im on just did the full p90x and got pretty decent results here are his weekly shots he took.

he wasnt in bad shape to begin with but still got noticeable results. I have a copy of the DVD's but havent gotten off my ass to do anything yet.

EntireProgram.jpg

EntireProgram1.jpg

EntireProgram2.jpg

Last edited:

Spartan

Reaction score
Just finished my nightly workout a few minutes ago. Love P90X. It's a great workout and really has me in the best shape of my life. I'm 40 and have no problem keeping up with guys half my age now. Actually, I'm probably in better physical shape today then when I was in High School. Well worth the time and investment. Stick with it, follow the meal plan and keep pushing play.