P3's Temp Monitor 3.0 - Widget Issue

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought this version on Saturday before the price goes up to save a buck. Unfortunately it seems whenever I reboot my Droid the Widget disappears. Not only that, It doesn't stay in my widgets list. I have to uninstall and reinstall the program to get it back.

Wanted to see if anyone else is having issues?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I bought it too, but have not been using it. I installed the widget and rebooted and viola, it was gone. I put the phone asleep and woke it up and the widget was back.

I assume yours doesn't do that?

jrod1990

Reaction score
I bought this version on Saturday before the price goes up to save a buck. Unfortunately it seems whenever I reboot my Droid the Widget disappears. Not only that, It doesn't stay in my widgets list. I have to uninstall and reinstall the program to get it back.

Are you on a Froyo Rom? I have that issue if I allow the CPU to determine where the app gets stored to. Widgets stored to the SD card don't work, you have to move the storage location to your phone to avoid that issue.

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had the same issue. Remembered I had the install location set to external. Uninstalled and reinstalled for internal, rebooted. Worked out just fine.