P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
it's slow, no new phones being released anytime soon. No new news on Gingerbread, what else are we gonna do??? haha

Ok now THIS makes total sense. This thread is unreal hahahahaha

Sent from my Droid

We are gonna top a thousand posts.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Man I want to spread a good rumor now and cause mass hysteria in the community. "OMG we are all going to have our phones taken away and put in jail!!!!!!"

Sent from my Droid

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Man we'll never get the leaked GB for our D2G phones. I wish all this circus would have happened after the D2G leak

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Buy a D1 to play with, been switching between GB roms since Feb. Fun, fun,fun. :)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Man I want to spread a good rumor now and cause mass hysteria in the community. "OMG we are all going to have our phones taken away and put in jail!!!!!!"

Sent from my Droid

Wait is that true CK? We are going to jail? Dibs on my own cell no cellmates for me.

Doulandroid

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Sent from my Droid

Didn't you hear about the tbolt/DX hot droid on droid pr0n that got busted by VZ? Someone posted about that earlier.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Didn't you hear about the tbolt/DX hot droid on droid pr0n that got busted by VZ? Someone posted about that earlier.

Link plz..... I need to see sum action.....lol

Brought by a Holy Thunderbolt from Oden

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I wish Anonymous would step in with verizonorola like they did with Sony...

Anonymous? As in the group that backs Julian Assange? Do you know how much damage and grief Anonymous would do to Verizon and Motorola? Not only will it affect them, it will affect us as well. That whole group is a P.O.S. and one of my buddy has been ARP Poisoning a couple of them for trying to turn his computer into a "zombie" to merge with their network and increase the size of the attacks. Usually people go to a mirror'ed site to download the tools to merge their PC to the network, but unfortunately some find the need to try to trick people to download such tools.

I wouldn't want something or some group affecting the cellular network that would affect us! I would be extremely P.O. beyond belief.

Get your sources straight. Anonymous is not defending Assange, they are defending Wikileaks. Need I remind you of the '07 success when Anon tracked down Chris Forcand, a pedophile, and turned his information to authorities? They likewise will not defend Assange if allegations are proven true, but at this point he does not need to be tracked down.

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Where did that come from? Curiouser, and curiouser, said Alice.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
To. Scared. To. Sleep. Don't. Want. To. Miss. Anything.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Get your sources straight. Anonymous is not defending Assange, they are defending Wikileaks. Need I remind you of the '07 success when Anon tracked down Chris Forcand, a pedophile, and turned his information to authorities? They likewise will not defend Assange if allegations are proven true, but at this point he does not need to be tracked down.

Uhhh, my sources are more straight than can be. It's practically plastered all over every news outlet there is. Watch some of the interviews, comments, and other stuff by these people involved with Anonymous. Also, it makes no sense when you say they back up only Wikileaks.... gee who created Wikileaks?

Back to the topic...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Guys I cant talk right now but log off of droidforums IMMEDIATELY!!! The FBI is investigating us for providing hacks to the community and are taking down all visitors and members ip's. You will be arrested I'm telling you!! Ok I gotta go!! Follow me @imparanoidandmakingthingsup for more info

Sent from my Droid

TheTyler0013

Reaction score

Uhhh, my sources are more straight than can be. It's practically plastered all over every news outlet there is. Watch some of the interviews, comments, and other stuff by these people involved with Anonymous. Also, it makes no sense when you say they back up only Wikileaks.... gee who created Wikileaks?

Back to the topic...

Satan....

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Guys I cant talk right now but log off of droidforums IMMEDIATELY!!! The FBI is investigating us for providing hacks to the community and are taking down all visitors and members ip's. You will be arrested I'm telling you!! Ok I gotta go!! Follow me @imparanoidandmakingthingsup for more info

Sent from my Droid

****...... I heard berth is gonna R4P3 us to...... Ow.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
In all honestly we prob just oucasted P3, he will probably not come back. What do u all think about what may happen with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.