P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right. But toward the end of the article I think it shifted gears to the LTE version.

It really couldn't have been written any more ambiguous. They talk about the UK version, than the US version, then the UK version being in only one store at launch, but then going to other retailers in the UK soon, then that it should be every on the 21st. So that "everywhere" could be with respect to the part about UK stores or the part about it coming to the US. I think tech writers like to troll us as much as the next guy haha.

rybnik

Reaction score
I'm hanging over at the android forums at Phandroid, and their (epic length) pre-release thread has two major insiders who are fairly convinced the launch will be Monday.
There are in fact several reasons to believe this, first the Verizon site has added an extra day to what was a three day sale on the Samsung Charge, now that sale ends the 23rd. Second, the 23rd is exactly 1 month from the date of the press release which was Oct 23rd. Finally, one of the mods in the thread said that at their Verizon store would have a display Gnex TODAY. So there should be some news of hands on soon.. It does seem like the evidence is adding up and we are on the verge of something, stay tuned!
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Wow I hope so. As much as I like reading every ones posts and rumors.. I am ready for a new phone already..

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest... this really turned into our "Unofficial PreRelease Thread" a few hundred posts ago....

rybnik

Reaction score
To be honest... this really turned into our "Unofficial PreRelease Thread" a few hundred posts ago....

"Wow I hope so. As much as I like reading every ones posts and rumors.. I am ready for a new phone already.."

I think we all are, lol!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Truss, can you modify the title of this thread to be "The official DF Galaxy Nexus pre-release thread"?

I think we'll start another thread for that :wink-b:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
P3Droid

So here is the skinny..there is no stock in the us..orders will arrive at us customs around the 29th of November so best case scenario is a early to mid December launch.

Maybe he was right and we were in denial :(... I hope he's wrong and its just a bad prank

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
I would be glad if this was all a prank. This kind of ruined my day :(.. Sorry for the multiple posts, this shocked my heart lol :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.